Photos with clips on strings is a fun way to display photos
When planning our graduation senior table for our graduation party, we decided to do something different than a 3-panel board and were looking for a photo display idea. We had already done 3-panel boards for the cheer banquet and soccer party. Instead, we decided we wanted to clip photos on strings. There are so many photo display ideas that allow you do that, whether it be putting up string on pallets on using string on large photo frames.
I had planned to DIY jute twine on old large frames, but ran across some frames at a really low price. They were actually Christmas frame advent calendars and since it was after Christmas I got a good deal on them.
We put two hinges on the frames to attach all three together. I took a picture from the back side and put it below.
Some of the links on my website are affiliate links which means that I may earn small commissions at no additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase.
If you plan to DIY yours, you can see from the picture below that you just have to staple the jute twine into the photo frame and string it to the other side and staple again.
Below is a picture of of the frame when I got the three hinged together. You’ll also see where I clipped some of the blank photo card stock when I was deciding on which color I was going to use.
I ended up going with pre-cut Kraft card stock papers (shown below). They fit perfectly behind all of my pictures and helped the photos pop.
Left frame (before the lights were strung)
Middle frame (before lights were strung)
Right frame (before lights were strung)
More close ups. You’ll notice I needed to try to clip my clothespins so that they didn’t clip on a head. Sometimes that was unavoidable.
And that’s it. Our photo display idea for our graduation senior table.
Similar Frame Options on Amazon are below. Click the image for item information and pricing.
If you’re planning a graduation, see my other graduation posts, linked below.
- Photo Booth Backdrop Ideas
- Cotton Candy Station
- S’mores bar
- Graduation Senior Table Photo Poster
- Graduation Party Centerpiece (with pom poms and pictures)
- Graduation Photo Guest Book
- Another Graduation Photo Guest Book
- Dr. Seuss inspired Guest Book
- Card Box ideas, includes request for guests to address envelopes
- Graduation Card Box
- Graduation Centerpiece in galvanized tin
- Graduation Centerpiece in mason jar with pom poms
- Graduation senior board
- How to make a popcorn bar
- Frame Luminary
- Senior Table Photo Poster
- Photo Displays for Graduation Parties
- Hinged Frame with photo clips idea
- Graduation Money Gift Box
- Flower Pot Graduation Cupcake stand
- How to make a Donut Bar
- Graduation Party Sign Ideas – Easel Signs with Vinyl Letters
- DIY Cake Stands for your Food Bars