This post is full of great Valentine’s Day earrings photos, along with a link to a tutorial to make each one.
Any of these earrings can be made with leather, faux leather, or cork. All of these materials can be cut with a Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker.
My website contains affiliate marketing links, which means that when you make a purchase after clicking my links, I may receive a small commission for any sales made from links you click on. This doesn’t change the price you pay for the items.
LOVE Cut Valentine’s Day earrings
Check out these cute leather teardrop LOVE Valentine’s earrings that have the word LOVE cut out of them. Pick pink, silver, gold, or red to peek through the letters!
When making stacked earrings without a cut out, glitter faux leather is an awesome option for the back layer. The sparkly glitter shines brightly through the cut out of the front earring.
Iron On Hearts Teardrop Earrings
There are so many great heat transfer vinyl options to use for these darling iron on heart Valentine’s Day diy earrings.
For Valentine’s Day, I especially like to use glitter heat transfer vinyls. You’ll find glitter iron on material in golds, silvers, reds, and pinks. Pair those up with your solid and pattern leathers for a great look!
Teardrop Earrings with Heart Cut Outs
If you like stacked earrings, these heart cut out earrings are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Teardrop Heart Earrings
These darling earrings also feature cut hearts, but they have a different look than the ones above.
Heart shaped earrings are always a hit for Valentine’s Day and these Valentine’s Day faux leather earrings are SUPER easy to make!
Large Red Circles Valentine’s Day Earrings
These fun large, red circle earrings shout Happy Valentine’s Day!
Bar earrings are great for Valentine’s Day. Just pick your favorite material, faux leather, leather or suede and decide how long you want them to be. These leather bar earrings are some of the easiest to make and they don’t take much material.
Curvy Stacked Earrings
For these curvy, stacked earrings grab several designs of materials that coordinate together well for Valentine’s Day.
This diy earrings continues to be one the most popular on my site. Mix corks, leathers, and faux leather as you put together a combination of designs that complement each other.
Tall Stacked Earrings
These tall stacked earrings are so cute. I love mixing a solid with a pattern!
Split Teardrop Earrings
These split teardrop earrings always amaze people. DIY some to make the perfect Val earrings.
Stacked Marquise Earrings
Check out these stacked marquise earrings for Valentine’s Day.
It’s so fun to mix solids and patterns when creating stacked earrings. I like to alternate between solids and patterns when creating these earrings.
Hollow Leaf Faux Leather Earring
Check out these hollow leaf Valentine’s Day earrings.
These statement earrings are wider at the top than the normal teardrop earrings. The collection of earrings shown below are all made of cork. Cork is a popular material in earrings right now and then make cork sheets with so many designs. Check out my cork haul post if you’re interested in seeing more great cork designs.
These simple teardrops make perfect Valentine’s Day faux leather or genuine leather earrings. Use reds, pinks, silvers, black, and gold.
Three-tier Fringe Earrings
These fringe earrings feature three layers of awesome materials. Go with solids or pick various prints. The material shown below is Cricut faux suede.
Red Cross Earrings
These red cross earrings are very easy to make!
Double Circle Earrings
Click here for the instructions and links for these double circle earrings.
It’s easy to connect two pieces of materials with jump rings. Doing this creates a fun dangling earring.
There are so many options for accessorizing with Valentine’s Day earrings! See below for a list of my go-to diy earrings supplies.
- Cricut Machine – I recommend the Cricut Explore Air 2 or the Cricut Maker.
- Earring supplies – earring hooks, jump rings, pliers, jump ring tool. This is the kit that I bought on Amazon and love it! It also comes with a bundle of faux leather sheets as well as all of the tools you’ll need to make earrings.
- Earring wire hooks with balls – I used this style of hook for a lot of these earrings. They’re super easy to use.
- Cricut Cutting Mats – You need new or very sticky cutting mats.
- Basic Cricut Tools
- Leather hole punch (Larger holes, smallest is 2)
- Leather hole punch -smaller punched holes (my new favorite)
- Here is what I use to smooth my leather edges.
- Crafter’s Pick Fabric glue or E6000 glue
- Earring Backs
Everyday Earrings DIY
- Leather Bar Earrings DIY
- How to Emboss Leather Earrings
- DIY Angled Fringe Earrings
- Leather Circle Earrings
- DIY Fringe Leaf-Shaped Earrings
- Cross leather earrings
- FRI-YAY Leather Earring DIY
- Leather Bar Earrings DIY (with metal charm)
- How to Make Genuine Leather Earrings
- Statement Earrings
- Teardrop Cork Earrings
- Hollow Faux Leather Earrings – Teardrop and Leaf Shaped
- Faux Leather Tall Stacked Earrings
- Faux Leather Circle Earrings
- Split Teardrop Faux Leather Earrings
- Faux Leather Stacked Marquise Earrings
- Stacked, wavy earrings – KSU
- Faux leather leaf cutout earrings
- Faux Leather earrings with fringe
- Faux Leather Teardrop Earrings
- Faux Leather Bar Earrings
- Faux Leather Leaf Earrings
- Football Earrings – Teardrop with football cut out
- Stacked Football earrings
- Chiefs Football Teardrop Earrings
- Chiefs Heart Teardrop Earrings
- Chiefs Arrowhead Earrings
- Chiefs Arrowhead on Teardrop Earrings
My Favorite Leather
My Favorite Faux Leather
- Cork Sheet Haul
- Beans and Peanuts (cork faux leather sheets)
- Art of Fabric Folding
- Pink Antler Sparkle
Valentine’s Day Earrings
- 40 Great Valentine’s Day DIY Earrings
- LOVE Leather Earrings DIY
- Valentine’s Day earrings DIY (heart shape)
- Heart Earrings DIY (Iron On)
- Heart Earrings DIY (with heart cutout)
- DIY Valentine’s Day Earrings
St. Patrick’s Day Earrings
Winter-Themed Earrings DIY
- Snowflake Cutout Teardrop Faux Leather Earrings
- Snowman Leather Iron On Earrings
- Buffalo Check Snowman Cutout Earrings
Christmas -Themed Earrings DIY